AP Staff Nurses Notification 2018 Apply Online / AP Staff Nurses Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / AP Staff Nurses Recruitment 2018 Eligibility & Selection Process
Office of The Director of Medical Education, A.P is going to Announce Employment Notification for Nursing Services – Appointment of Staff Nurses on contract basis in Government General Hospitals under the control of Director of Medical Education – Permission issued – Orders communicated – Regarding
The attention of the officers mentioned in the address entry is invited to the reference cited. A copy of the reference 1st cited is herewith communicated to take necessary action immediately as per the following guidelines
Name of The Post
Age limit – The candidate should not have completed 40 years
Educational Qualification – (a) Intermediate with Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (or) B.Sc Nursing Degree (or) M.Sc Nursing Degree. (b) Permanently Registered in A.P Nursing and Midwives Council.
Fee – Each application must be accompanied by DD worth Rs.200.00 in favour of “To the Chairman, Hospital Development Society” concerned Government General Hospitals Exemption – SC &ST candidates are exempted from payment of fee
Method of Selection – Total Marks 100 90 Marks will be allocated against marks obtained in the qualifying examination (average of all years) 10 marks for weight age from the date of passing academic examination @ 1 mark per year. There will be no interview, purely merit basis
Rule of Reservation – 100 point roster will be applicable as per Rule 22 of the A.P State and Subordinate Service Rules and Presidential order should be followed. The excising contract appointment roster (Staff Nurses) should be continued strictly.
- Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (or) B.Sc Nursing Degree (or) M.Sc Nursing Degree.
- Marks Memo’s of qualifying examination (.Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (or) B.Sc Nursing Degree (or) M.Sc Nursing Degree) 3. Intermediate certificate
- Certificate of permanent registration in Andhra Pradesh Nursing & Midwives council
- SSC or equivalent certificate ( for Date of Birth )
- Study Certificates from class IV to X Class from the School where the candidate studied
- If SSC or its equivalent done by private study, without attending any school, residence certificate from Tahasildar for previous 7 years. (in the prescribed proforma.)
- In the absence of the above certificate the candidate will considered as Non local.
- Copy of the latest caste certificate in case of SC/ ST / BC ( with categorization if any) Issued by Tahasildar concerned.
- In the absence of proper certificates the candidate will be considered as OC only
- Copy of the latest Physical Handicapped certificate issued by the Medical Board. (Southern) if applicable
- Crossed demand draft for Rs.200/- drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of “To the Chairman, Hospital Development Society” concerned Government General Hospitals.
- One self addressed cover size 12X26 cm with postal stamps for worth of Rs.35 and self addressed post card
- The application submitted without the required certificate and incomplete applications will be rejected summarily
- The Superintendents concerned hospitals are requested to give appointment orders to the individuals who are selected as per merit by the selection committee
- The Superintendents of the concerned Hospitals are requested to approach the Collector & District Magistrate and cooperate with the Collector and recruit the Staff Nurses on contract basis as per the guidelines issued.